Online bijeenkomst Alcohol Change UK: Helping services to engage with the most vulnerable drinkers
Organisator: Alcohol Change UK
Prijs: Ongeveer €50
De online bijeenkomst van Alcohol Change UK vindt plaats op woensdag 18 en donderdag 29 oktober 2023.
The people facing the most serious alcohol issues often face the greatest difficulties accessing the support they need. At this online learning event, we’ll be hearing from people with personal and professional experience about how we can reach out better.
Alcohol Change UK’s conferences are focussed on helping you find practical solutions to real-world issues – meeting people where they are and supporting them to overcome the obstacles that stand between them and a fulfilling life.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mike Ward from Alcohol Change UK, on why cognitive impairment is about much more than ARBD.
- Cardiff and the Vale Drug and Alcohol Service (CAVDAS), on the benefits of undertaking assertive street outreach with peer supporters.
- Adfam, sharing experiences of adults living with an intimate partner’s alcohol use.
- Recovery Cymru, on the uniqueness of every recovery journey and how services need to respond.
- Gemma Yarwood from Manchester Metropolitan University, on end-of-life care for people with substance use issues.